Welcome to Faith International Church
We would like to welcome you to our website. God wants to do something special in your life. It is our prayer that the Lord will lead you to all your heart desires. We trust that you will find the knowledge and information you need to go deeper in God. Apart from this exploration, you can also reach us via phone or email or visit to our great and powerful services to discover more about what God is doing at Faith international Church and most importantly what God wants to do in your life. Please let us know how we can serve you. We love you and God loves you!
To declare the Gospel of the Kingdom and demonstrate the love, power and principles of the Kingdom of God to every community.
To help people experience God’s love and the benefits of His eternal Kingdom.
To equip and empower individuals to maximize their leadership potential for the purpose of them becoming agents of change.
To produce a community of Kingdom citizens with a lifestyle reflecting the nature and character of Jesus.
To establish a multi-cultural church for the purpose of discovering, teaching, training and developing individuals with the keys, principles and standards of the Kingdom of Heaven for the purpose of transforming our city, nation and world.
Statement of Faith
The ministries of Faith International Church are based upon and shall be consistent with the following beliefs:
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God manifested in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.
- The deity of our Lord Jesus, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal and imminent return in power and glory as Lord of Lords and King of Kings.
- The fall of man and his lost estate, this makes it necessary for the rebirth through the confession of and belief in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The reconciliation of man by the death and resurrection of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
- The baptism in the Holy Spirit and speaking in tongues as being the initial evidence according to Acts 2:4.
- The supernatural present ministry of the Holy Spirit as found in 1 Corinthians 12:14 and throughout the Book of Acts, and this ministry continuing until the Lord’s return.
- That Christ has Lordship of the Church, and observances of the ordinances of Christian baptism by immersion for believers and the Lord’s Supper.
- The resurrection of believers unto everlasting life in heaven and of unbelievers unto everlasting punishment in hell