Hello Faith International
We are so excited to be able to meet together in person this Sunday, June 21st.
Come with great expectation for this next season the Lord has for us!
It promises to be faith filled, hope -filled and love -filled.
Your safety is a priority to us so we have taken serval measures to ensure our facility is above standard as recommended by the minister of health.
Our New Safety Protocols.
Our facilities are disinfected regularly & in-between services. Several sanitation stations are available throughout the building.
• Staff and Team members/volunteers will wear masks while serving you, we recommend you bring your own mask.
• We ask that you practice physical distancing by maintaining 6 feet distance between households. Families can sit together during the service.
• Please wash your hands regularly to prevent the spread of germs.
• In consideration of one another, we will greet you with a wave or a smile instead of a hug or handshake. We ask that you do the same.
• Our services will accommodate our children and Jr. High members They will sit with their immediate family.
• We will observe a one way traffic system, please follow the markings on the floor.
• Upon arrival on Sunday morning, please enter the building through the main entrance
• At the end of the service, our ushers will assist in dismissing those in attendance. You will be asked to exit the sanctuary through exit by the washrooms.
We are praying for you, come and let’s dance and worship Jesus together.
See you this Sunday at 10am or 11:30am
Let’s us know you are coming